Saturday, February 26, 2011

It just clicks..


So, yesterday when we were doing math I decided to take a break from working on the basic adding and subtracting problems(we will probably go back to it later on)..Instead, I introduced my daughter to "Place Value" (just tens place and ones place) I just wanted to see IF she would even understand it.. So, I explained it to her and helped her with the first 2. After that she told me to stop helping her and said .."Mom.. I don't need any help..I got it..I can do it on my own..." So, I let her do it on her own.. When she was finished she let me know. When I went back to check her work to see how she did..She had gotten every single one right.. I was so proud of her..Just like she was proud of herself.. I have never seem something click that fast for her.. Not saying that she's slow..or needs to have something explained to her over and over again before she gets it...However, with this, she got it right away and was able to do it in a "snap"








Well, that's all for now.. Thanks for reading..Feel free to comment as long as it's nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment