Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Something is sinking in..

Yesterday when we were on the way to pick my husband up from work my daughter was in the back seat listing off things. Like, mom,dad,car,library, dog cat.. (and going on and on.. ) I asked her what she was talking about..She answers me back .."Mommy, I'm saying nouns.." Then she started listing verbs.. "drive, sing, play, swing, jump, run.."

We just started this in her work book a week ago..I am so proud of her. She is really picking up on the things I teach her.

She learns a lot like I used to have to learn things when I was in school.. I show her ways for her to learn the material in ways she will understand. So, seeing her sit in the back seat and list off nouns and verbs let's me see that I must be doing something right, because, things are sinking in. :)

Well, Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment if you want. As long as it's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment