Monday, February 14, 2011

Our first Home school group Co-op (Valentine's party)

This was our very first time at our new home school group.. It was so much fun.. We got there and the kids handed out their Valentine's cared to one another.. and then went out to play for a while..My neighbor who also home schools her kids introduced me to this group. I was so happy to have a familiar face there with me.. and not just going to a group and not knowing anyone there.I started talking with the other moms.. and my daughter jumped right in.. and started to play and having a great time. Here's what  we did at our party..














She was very happy.. and had a great time.. and we can not wait until next time..

We might have had a full day of fun.. but we did fit our school work in today.. We worked on most of it before we left and finished what we had left once we got back home.

This warms me so much to see my baby girl so happy :)

Well, that's all for now.. Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment as long as it/'s nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment