Monday, February 7, 2011

"our classroom is just where ever we happen to be.."



This morning we knew we had someplace to go.. so we just got up a little later then we would normally.. We got up a little after 8:00 this morning..(Well, I was up and awake before then..and took my shower) My daughter on the other hand just woke up when she wanted.. And came in to her dad and my bedroom as I was getting dressed.. and climbed up in to our bed and laid back down.. After I was dressed I sat on the bed with her.. and we played, and talked about things.. and then of course, woke her dad up.. (Oh well, he had to wake up anyways... Like I said it was after 8 o'clock in the morning)  I had her get dressed and tell me what she wanted for breakfast. Then I went down stairs and told her once she was done to come meet me down stairs to eat breakfast.. Anyways, Since we were not able to start our normal time of 8:30.. We took her work with us..I dropped her dad off at a place to get what her needed to get done.. While waiting in the van for my husband to come out from his meeting we got started on her school work.. It helped pass the time.. and It also help us not get to far behind on our schedule today.. Once we got back home, I told my daughter to go up to our "class room" and sit at her desk..We finished our work, and then had time for art before it was time for lunch. She loves the days we do art projects. This is what she made today as her art project.. (she gets to pick out what she wants to do and she is able to make it her own..)

Well, that's all for today.. I will write again soon, Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.. as long as it's nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment