Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Able to relax before we start.

Like this morning.. I woke up at 7:15.. A little before I usually do (only by like 20 minutes).. I came down and was able to relax a little..My daughter even woke up and was able to sit and relax next to me.. Instead of our old morning routine.. had to get up when I wasn't ready to get up.. some mornings only have about 15 minutes to myself..(if I didn't get up at 6:30am) Then at 7:15 I would go in to the kitchen and fix my daughters oatmeal in the micro wave.. and then go up stairs and wake her up.. and fight with her to get up and get dressed.. ( it would usually be a fight every morning..) then rush down stairs.. and have her eat and while she was eating I would make her lunch for school..Then get her shoes on.. Brush her hair and teeth.. then we only had 5 minutes before we had to leave.. Bottom line is.. We had to rush..but now.. We can take our time.. We still start at 8:30 in the morning.. but I allow my daughter to sleep until 8 o'clock instead of waking her up at 7:15.. Usually she will wake up before then.. but on her own time and she is much happier in the morning. She has time to take her time and eat and not have to be rushed.

So in our day.. We start at 8:30.. we finish around 11.. then we are done with our school work for the day.. Then I fix lunch.


I then do any chores that need to be done.. I make myself stay busy in the afternoons..Like today.. I need to wash laundry..Wash dishes.. go to the bank.. buy groceries.. put gas in the van.. etc.. I also have to get things ready for my daughters birthday party with our neighbors this Saturday..

I can honestly say that I keep busy..Get my daughters school work done..and what a "Stay-At-Home-Mom" should do in a day.. I feel very accomplished at the end of my days.. We are all very happy..

Well. That's all for now.. Feel free to comment if you want.. As long as it's nice :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment